Corpreneur : 7 Things You Didn’t Know About This “Digital Kolo”
Corpreneur has digitized savings in ways which are seamless and easy. We know what saving entails without a digital platform like ‘Corpreneur.’ The popular ‘kolo’ the wooden box with a tiny gash at the middle, where you can squeeze your daily 200, 100, 500 naira change through. Most of us had made resolution to save more aggressively, but we are yet to pull that off. Constraints could be that we don’t know how to start, how to curtail our spendthrift activities, or stop the habit of spending randomly. Don’t know where to start? Then, start with Corpreneur, the best way to save money smartly. There are things you need to know before you start saving with Corpreneur. Firstly:
CORPRENEUR is a savings, investments and entrepreneurship platform that helps you discipline your savings, allows investments and empowers entrepreneurs. Simply register a free account at www.corpreneur.com.ng to start saving as low as ₦100 or up to ₦10,000,000 daily, weekly or monthly. You can also choose to save automatically or manually.
Our platform also allows entrepreneurs to create their business page to increase the visibility of their business online as the page will be search engine optimized to rank high on online searches. Moreover, your savings generate interests till a set maturity date.
What is the saving and investment plans you get on Corpreneur?
WHAT IS PERIODIC SAVINGS?
Our periodic savings plan allows you to conveniently save any amount between ₦100 – ₦10, 000, 000, either daily, weekly or monthly for as long as you want while earning up to 18% interest per annum on your savings.
WHAT IS FIXED SAVINGS?
With a fixed savings plan, you can put funds away for a longer period of time and earn a fixed interest between 18% – 24% on your savings. You can fix between ₦15, 000 – ₦10, 000, 000 for 6 months or more.
WHAT IS TARGET SAVINGS?
Our target savings plan allows you to save towards a targeted amount while earning up to 18% interest per annum. There is no fixed withdrawal date, once the targeted amount is reached and it is above our minimum withdrawal period, your savings are available for withdrawal.
Things you didn’t know about Corpreneur
- You get a minmum 18% per annum return on a daily basis for your savings. This is more than the 4.2% that banks give you on your savings account. You only get that interest when you don’t withdraw more than four times.
- It is registered in Nigeria with the CAC. They are licensed as a Cooperative Society and have a partnership with Paystack and Meristem Trustees – one of the top trustees in Nigeria.
- They offer free and tailored financial advisory to their users. To discuss any financial issues, they can be reached at email@example.com.
- Meristem Trustees monitors all the investment you make daily. They checkmate how Corpreneur invest the funds and make sure that you earn the right returns. However, having Meristem Trustees as its security structure means your funds are secured.
Corpreneur is built with the highest level of security standards. All data are encrypted before transmission using a Secured Layer for establishing an encrypted connection.
- Zero service fee
- Flexible saving plans
- Competitive interest rate
- Security of data and funds
- Ease to use
- Generate account number
- Buy airtime or Data
- Earn N250 and gift someone N250 when you refer them
- Transfer funds
- Make cardless ATM withdrawal
To get Started Click Here:corpreneur