Instagram sensation turned BBNaija star, Simply Tacha popularly called Tacha would definitely go into history books as the most controversial housemate of the BBNaija 2019 season.
The ‘PortHarcourt First Daughter’ No Leave, No Transfer’ crooner was disqualified from the competition after her clash with Mercy.
This shocked many as she was a strong contender for the prize money of N60 million.
Here are some interesting things to know about her:
1. Tacha whose full name is Natacha Akide was born December 23, 1995 and she is 23 years old.
2. She hails from Rivers State.
3. Tacha is a graduate of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
4. She lost her mother a few years ago and the incident not only affected her but taught her to be strong and focused.
5. Tacha is no stranger to controversy as she once faked her own kidnap as well as release to gain recognition.
She also has a tattoo on her chest which is alleged to be that of Davido.
6.She prides herself as a serial entrepreneur and owns an online store called Everything Tacha.
7. She was disqualified from the show on September 27 after a heated argument with fellow housemate, Mercy Eke about a week to the finals.
She was shown the way out on accounts of provocation after she pulled Mercy’s hair twice in an attempt to get physical.