Fire Razes Teaching Equipment At University Of Ibadan

 

 

According to the spokesperson for the university, Olatunji Oladejo, the fire was caused by a power surge that triggered a cooking gas canister in the common room.

 

Advertisements

Fire has razed some teaching equipment at the Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan, Oyo State.

According to the spokesperson for the university, Olatunji Oladejo, the fire was caused by a power surge that triggered a cooking gas canister in the common room.

Advertisements

He said, “Yes, I can confirm to you that there was a fire incident last night.

“However, contrary to insinuations that the whole faculty was engulfed in fire, it is not true as the incident only affected the common room of the faculty.

Advertisements

“The affected room was completely razed as we couldn’t lay hands on anything after the incident. We thank God that no life was lost.

“Teaching equipment were completely razed by the fire.”

Advertisements

TOPNEWS MEDIA

For Advert and Promotion Contact us via email: topnewsmediagroup@gmail.com Contact us via Phone: 09030455504, 08146428423

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: