10 Interesting Things To Know About Beautiful Nigerian Actress, Bidemi Kosoko
Abidemi Kosoko is one actress who has carved a niche for herself in Nollywood especially the Yoruba movie industry.
As she turns a year older, here are some quick facts about her.
1. Bidemi Kosoko was born on October 21,1988 to the Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island
2. She is the daughter of veteran actor, Jide Kosoko and a sister to actress, Sola Kosoko
3. She was just five years old when her mother died in 1993.
4. She studied Theatre Arts at Lagos State University.
5. She has featured in lots of movies among them is Toyin Abraham’s Alakada Reloaded.
7. Asides acting, she runs a business called Splinterz Beauty World
8. She has won City People Entertainment Award for Best Supporting Actress of the Year (Yoruba)
9. She got wedded traditionally in December 2018.
10. She welcomed her son in May 2019