10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Veteran Actress, Empress Njamah As She Turns 40
Empress Njamah is a veteran Nollywood actress, movie producer, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
As she turns 40 today, here are a few things about her.
1.Empress Njamah was born on 16th November 1980 to a Nigerian father and Cameroonian mother.
2. She is a native of Njaaba, a small village in Oru Local Government Area of Imo State.
3. She is a younger sister to actor John Njamah and movie director, Aquila Njamah.
4.She obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in English from the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State.
5. She joined the movie industry in 1995 as she started acting when she was a teenager.
6.She has acted in over 100 movies. Some of them include Liberian Girl, The Pastor, and the Harlot, Extreme Mission, Love of my Life to mention a few
7. In 2012, Empress Njamah was nominated for “Best Supporting Actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
8. In 2006, She launched a foundation called “House of Empress” that caters to kids with special needs.
9. Empress Njamah is currently one of the richest and most influential actresses in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $750,000.