Here’s Everything To Know About Beautiful Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim As She Turns A Year Older
Juliet Ibrahim is an actress, singer, producer, TV host, director, entrepreneur, and author.
The Ghanaian beauty is definitely a role model for many aspiring filmmakers out there.
Her roles in movies are quite spectacular, and her fans always anticipate a great show when she’s involved.
Here’s everything you need to know about her:
- She was born on the 3rd of March, 1986 in Liberia.
- She is of Lebanese and Liberian descent.
She is the eldest and has three siblings, two sisters, and a brother.
4. She had her primary education in Lebanon and her secondary education in Ivory Coast.
5. She studied English, French, and Spanish at the Ghana Institute of Languages which makes her multilingual. Also, she studied Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
6.She modelled for the big designer brands in Ghana, Nigeria and Ivory Coast which launched her career into the entertainment world.
7. Juliet Ibrahim began her acting career with the 2005 film Crime to Christ starring Majid Michel.
- Her first Nollywood movie was ‘Yankee Boys’ in 2008.
She has acted in over 100 movies some of which include Losing You, Dead End, Bloodfight, Tattoo boys, Missing Child, Naked Weapon to mention a few.
10. She produced her first film, Number One Fan, in 2013 followed by ‘Shattered Romance’ in 2015.
- She debuted her directorial skills on her reality TV Series ‘Every Woman has A Story’.
She is also a singer and has four singles to her name, ‘Jupita’, ‘Over Now’ ‘Traffic Jam’ and ‘Sholala’.
Her awards include the City People Magazine Achievement Award (2010), Best Lead Actress at the Ghana Movie Awards (2010), Best Ghanaian Actress City People Entertainment (2014) and Actress of the year at the Starzzawards (2016).
14.She launched the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF) in December 2011 to start an awareness campaign about cancer of the kidney.
15. Juliet Ibrahim was once named the “Most Beautiful West African Woman” according to A-listers Magazine.
16.She is also an entrepreneur and owns House Of Glamour, Shades by Juliet Ibrahim Eyelashes and a production house; Jewelz Productions.
- She married Kwadwo Safo Jr. in 2010, but they divorced in 2013. They have a son named Jayden Safo.
18.She once dated rapper Iceberg but they broke up in over cheating allegations in 2018.
- She authored her first book ‘A Toast To Life’ in 2019.