7 Facts About Popular Yoruba Actress, Moji Afolayan
Moji Afolayan is a Nigerian actress and film-maker. Known for her natural beauty and calm demeanor in movies, Afolayan is one actress that has made a mark in the Yoruba movie industry.
As she turns the Golden age, here are all the facts to know about her.
- Moji Afolayan was born on November 3, 1969.
- She hails from Agbamu, a town in Irepodun Local Government area of Kwara State but grew up in Lagos State.
3. The first and only daughter of the late veteran actor and producer Ade Love, she is a sister to actors, Kunle, Aremu and Gabriel Afolayan.
- She attended Coker Primary School at Orile Iganmu, Lagos then proceeded to Esie Iludun Anglican School where she obtained her WAEC certificate. She attended Oyo State College of Education where she was trained as a school teacher.
5. Afolayan has featured in lots of Yoruba movies in her acting career.
6. She got married in 2004 to fellow actor Rasaq Olayiwola aka Ojopagogo after they met at a movie location In Ibadan.
- Their marriage is blessed with children.