9 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Yoruba Actress, Bukola Adeeyo As She Turns 30
Bukola Adeeyo is a Nigerian actress and producer who has over the last years built a career in the Yoruba industry.
Here are some facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. Bukola Adeeyo was born on December 18, 1989, in Oyo state but she grew up in Abeokuta.
2. She is the first child of four children.
3. She attended Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.
4. She joined Odunlade Adekola Films Production in 2008 which began her journey into acting.
5. Her first movie was in the movie ‘Ile Owo but she rose to prominence for her role in the movie ‘Sunday Dagboru’.
6. Some of her movies include Soku Daye, Kara, Mr. and Mrs. Jeorge, Olaide Oyinlomo amongst others.
7. She produced her first movie, Ajinigbe in 2013.
8. She has won numerous awards which include Most Promising Actress at the City People Awards.
9. She has two children, a girl which she welcomed in 2017, and a boy in 2019.