How To Make Plantain Pepper Soup
Plantain Pepper Soup is simply a Nigerian Pepper Soup dish made with unripe Plantains.
Plantains are highly nutritious as they contain a high level of vitamins which are essential to the human body.
There are a number of meals that can be made from this vegetable and as such one can never get tired of eating it.
Today we bring you an easy and delicious recipe making use of unripe plantains.
If you are looking to prepare something different this season, then try it out.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN PLANTAIN PEPPER SOUP
- Unripe Plantains
- Dried fish
- Palm oil
- Cayenne Pepper
- Dry or Fresh Scent leaves
- Salt to taste
STEPS TO MAKE YOUR UNRIPE PLANTAIN PEPPER SOUP
- Peel and slice your plantain into small pieces
- Place it all in a pot and add water or meat or fish stock
- Add some red oil
- Add your dried fish or any protein of your choice
- Add crayfish and pepper
- Boil for 15 minutes and add your meat
- Boil for another 10 minutes and then it’s ready to be served.
Allow to cool before serving and enjoy with a chilled drink.