Abisola Aiyeola popularly known as Bisola, is a Nigerian actress, singer, presenter, tv host, and entertainer.
Also known for her hilarious skits, Bisola is a lady with multiple talents who is loved by all.
Here are some facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. Abisola Aiyeola was born on January 21, 1986, in the UK but later relocated to Nigeria.
2. She was born into a wealthy home but her family hit some financial hurdles when she was about eight years old which made her start fending for herself at an early age.
3. She attended Stepping Stones Nursery and Primary School, and Nazareth Nursery and Primary School. She then proceeded to Federal Government Girls College, Ipetumodu, Osun State, and Our Lady of Apostles Secondary School in Yaba, Lagos for her secondary school education.
4. She got admitted into the National Open University to study Entrepreneurial and Business Management but dropped out because of insufficient funds.
5. Her journey to fame began when she contested in the first edition of the MTN Project Fame in 2008 where she took the fifth position.
6. Her first movie role was a Yoruba series titled Sababi in 2010 and it was directed by Bimbo Ogunsanya but her role Skinny Girl in Transit gave her more popularity.
7. She has featured in more than 15 movies including, Picture Perfect, Payday, ‘The Life Of A Nigerian Couple’, ‘Forever With Us’, ‘President for a Day’, ‘The Patient’, ‘The Outlaws‘ and most recently ‘Sugar Rush‘.
8. Bisola was a one time TV host of Billboard Nigeria which aired on Silverbird television from 2011-2013.
9. She auditioned for Big Brother for about 9 years before she got accepted in 2017 for ‘See Gobe’ season where she finished as 1st runner-up.
10. She is a ONE ambassador as a result of her winning the ONE back to school presentation task while in the Big Brother house.
11. She is part of the radio station Woman FM 91.7 (Nigeria’s 1st Radio station for women and their families).
12. She joined Temple music, a talent management company in 2017.
13. Under them, She has released hit songs like ‘Luchia’ a song which she dedicated to her mother, ‘Boda Luku’, Controlla and Heartbroken.
14. She was nominated for City People Movie Award for Revelation of the Year (English) in 2017.
15. In 2018, Bisola won the Trail Blazer Award at the AMVCAs.
16. She has a daughter called Leila that she totally adores. In August 2018, her baby daddy, Malcolm Olanrewaju died of an illness.