Though Igbo by birth, actress and movie producer, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has become a household name in the Yoruba movie industry.
Here are a few facts about the controversial actress as she turns a year older.
- Nkechi Blessing Sunday was born on February 14, 1988, in Lagos.
- She is a native of Abia State.
She had her primary education at Olu Abiodun Nursery and Primary school, Lagos and her secondary education at Barachel Model College, Lagos.
- Nkechi did a six-month course in theatre arts at the Lagos State University before proceeding to study International Relations at Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
She was introduced into acting by Kemi Korede who featured her in the movie “Bewaji” in 2008.Advertisement
She shot into limelight for her role in the 2012 movie “Kafila Omo Ibadan”.
- She is also a producer and has produced hit movies like “Omoge Lekki”, ‘Fiditi’ Omo Ologodidan, Bad Market
and ‘Church Girls’.
- She lost her only brother in June 2017.
She is currently dating a US-based man named Yemi.