You Should Ask Your Mother These 10 Questions Before You Tie The Knot
If you are preparing to get married, there are a few things you are “supposed” to talk about with your mother before you get married.
Asides from the usual parental advice or motherly advice, it will definitely give you useful insight on what to expect in the journey of marriage.
Here are 10 questions to get you started as you may learn something about yourself or something that will be useful to you in marriage.
1. Why did you choose to be with my father?
2. In what ways do you think I’m like you? And not like you?
3. What aspect of marriage were you most pleasantly surprised by?
4. What do you think is the most challenging part of being married?
5. What has been the greatest obstacle you have faced over the years of your marriage?
6. What do you wish you made more time in your life for and What do you wish you spent less time doing?
7. What’s the one thing you would have done differently as a mother?
- Is there anything you have always wanted to tell me but never have?
9. What’s the best thing I can do for you right now?
10. What have you always wanted to ask me?