A Brief Profile On Actress Tayo Odueke Popularly Called ‘Sikiratu Sindodo’ As She Turns A Year Older
Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo is a Nigerian actress and movie producer that has been in the industry for almost two decades.
The mother of one recently turned a year older and we thought to share a few noteworthy facts about her.
- Tayo Odueke was born on the 21st of February, 1976 in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
- She had her primary education at Mainland Preparatory Nursery and Primary School in Surulere, Lagos and then proceeded to the Methodist Girls High School, Yaba for her secondary education.
Tayo Odueke did a two-year diploma course in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan and afterward studied Creative Arts at the University of Lagos but didn’t graduate.
- Her first movie was Hired Assassin which was directed by Charles Novia.
The actress came into the limelight following her role in her self-produced movie ‘Sikiratu Sindodo,’ which earned her the nickname.
- She has produced about 18 movies including Were Alaso, Ikan, Efa, Itu, among others.
She once dated Fuji sensation, Adekunle Malaika and NURTW leader, MC Oluomo.
- She had a health challenge in 2011.
She is a single mother to a beautiful girl, Naomi Suleiman whom she had when she was 21.