Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress and entrepreneur.
Here are a few facts worth knowing about her as she turns a year older.
- Lilian Esoro was born on the 9th of March 1985 and hails from Imo State.
She is the youngest child among seven siblings.
She had her primary and secondary education in Lagos, then proceeded to study Political Science at the University of Abuja.
Lilian made her acting debut in 2006 when she featured in the soap opera ‘Extended Family’ produced by her friend Bovi.
She, however, rose to prominence with her role as ‘Nurse Abigail’ in popular TV series,‘Clinic Matters’.
- She has acted in lots of movies e.g The Real Deal, The Next Door Neighbour, Secret Room, Strive, The Potter, Meet the In-Laws, Fool’s Paradise, Couple of Days etc.
- Her nominations and awards include Best Actress in a Comedy nomination at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, 2014 Nollywood Movie Award for Best Rising Star (Female), 2014 and 2016 Late Ambassador Segun Olusola Actress of the Year, 2015 City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (English),2017 Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best Lead Role In TV.
8.Asides acting she is an entrepreneur. She is the CEO of Lioca Official.
- She also owns a foundation called Lilian Esoro Foundation.
Lilian has endorsement deals with Dunes, Abuja and House of Lunette.
- She got married to Triple MG CEO, Ubi Franklin on November,1, 2015 but the marriage crashed a few months after.They have a son named Jayden.