9 Things To Know About Nollywood Actress, Mary Lazarus As She Turns A Year Older
ary Lazarus is one of Nollywood’s finest actresses.
Asides acting, she is also a model, television personality, and entrepreneur.
1. Mary Lazarus was born on May 5th, 1986.
2. She hails from Ukwa East area of Abia State.
3.She has a twin brother and they are the last in a family of seven children.
4. She bagged a degree in Geography from the University of Ibadan with a Second Class Upper.
5. She started out as a model at age 16 in 2002 working with major brands like MTN, Airtel, etc.
6. She made her acting debut in 2009 in the movie ‘Waiting Hands’ directed by John Njamah. Some of her other movies include Desperate Housegirls, Okafor’s Law, Tinsel, Married but Living Single, Blackberry Babes, Super Story,Don’t Cry For Me etc.
7. Lazarus made her directorial debut with the movie ‘Dance to My Beat’ in 2017.
8. She won the City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (English) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2018.
9. She is the brand ambassador for Revelation properties.