ESGT University Admission screening form is on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
The ESGT University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In order to secure admission with us,you only need the following:
- Five relevant O’ Level credits (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, or its equivalent) credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Four (4) passport photographs two (2) of parent/guardian
- Birth Certificate
- O’Level result print-out or certificate or statement of result with corresponding result checker scratch card or pay for card (result checker).
- Degree Conversion from HND to BA or BSc.; Duration is two semesters only.
- Masters Degree: Those with BA, BSc are qualified to apply for 3 semesters Masters
- We don’t run Centres in Nigeria.
- All courses are domiciled in Benin Republic.
You can also fill the form directly online Mr Ola will give you the link to register with
(it is totally free to fill the form online. All payments are to be made in school on your arrival.)
Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 3 working days
Available Undergraduate Programmes at ESGT University
Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity
- Political science
- International relations
- Mass communication
Faculty of management and social science
- Transport and logistics
- Banking and finance
- Public Administration
- Business Adminstration
- Project management
- Catering and hotel management
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)
- Computer science and engineering
- Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and telecomms
Further inquiries are welcome.
Contact Mr Ola our Admission personnel on +2348149746336 on WhatsApp and call also
Your accommodation is already included in your tuition. Either you stay in hostel or outside, it’s fixed.
Each student is given a bed space with mattress. There are 4 students in a room with its toilet and bathroom.
We can also help you secure accommodation outside. and the condition are as follows:
A room self-contain ranges from 15000-25000 cfa a month.
A room and parlour self contain ranges from 35000-45000 cfa a month.
And the condition is as follows:
Which ever apartment you are getting, you pay six months in advance and 50000 cfa caution fee for water and electricity. After which you start paying every month.
Note: You will be given your advance when you leaving the apartment if you didn’t damage anything in the apartment during your stay. And if things were damaged, the repairs will be done with your advance and you will be given the remaining.
This condition coupled with the exchange rate(1000 Naira =1600CFA) makes it a bit difficult for Nigerians to get apartment here in Benin Republic.
Further enquiries are welcome by contacting Mr Ola on +2348149746336