11 Things To Know About Foluke Adeboye (Mummy G.O) As She Turns 72
Pastor Foluke Adeboye is the wife of the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Fondly called Mummy G.O or Mother-in-Israel, she is also known as Pastor Adeboye’s backbone.
Here are some facts about her as she turns a year older.
1. She was born Foluke Adenike Adeyokunnu on Tuesday 13 July 1948 to the family of Jacob and Morounfola Adelusi Adeyokunnu.
2. Her father, Jacob was a prince of the royal family of Owa Obokun Oji in Ijeshaland, Osun State.
3. She is the eldest of ten children.
4. Foluke attended Methodist Girls Primary and Secondary school Ilesha before she proceeded to the United Missionary College (UMC) Ibadan where she obtained her Grade II Teacher’s Certificate in 1966 at age 18.
5. She also has a Diploma Certificate in Science and Mathematics from the University of Lagos (Associate Diploma in Education); another Diploma in Religious Studies and a Certificate in Directorate of Schools Studies from the University of Saint John and Mark, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
6. She and her husband, Enoch Adeboye had their court wedding on 8 September 1967 and church wedding on 16 December 1967.
7. She’s a proud mother of four children (three sons and a daughter) and many grandchildren.