8 Things To Know About The New Anambra First Lady, Nonye Soludo
On Thursday, 17th March 2022, Prof Chukwuma Soludo took his oath of office as the new governor of Anambra State.
The former CBN governor took over from Willie Obiano who served in the capacity from 17th March 2014 to 17 March 2022.
Not much is known about the incoming first lady, Nonye Soludo, however, she has quite an interesting profile.
Here are some facts to know about her.
- Nonye Soludo was born July 31, 1970.
She is an indigene of Isuofia, Aguata LGA of Anambra State, same with her husband.
- She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and a Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Westminster, London.
4. She is the founder and CEO of Healthy Living Foods Ltd, the establishment behind the better-known as Royal Foods.
5. Since 2016, Mrs. Soludo has been the Managing Director of Charles Frances Properties, a real estate firm in London.
6. She is a blogger and the founder of Nonye’s Healthy Living blog (nonyeshealthyliving.com) where she shares her health, fitness, and weight loss journey.
7. Nonye is also a life coach and has a passion for child advocacy.
8. Their union is blessed with six children, 4 girls, and 2 boys; Ozonna, Ifeatu, Chinua, Ekene, Oduko, and Zikora.