A Profile On One Of Nollywood’s Finest Actresses, Ebube Nwagbo
Ebube Nwagbo is a popular Nigerian actress, movie producer, television personality and entrepreneur.
Beautiful, stylish and with great acting skills, Ebube is one celebrity who is well-loved by all.
As she turns a year older, here are some things to know about her.
- She was born Oluebube Nwagbo on February 24, 1983, and she hails from Anambra state.
- She spent her early childhood in Warri, Delta State.
She is the first of six children.
She completed her primary and secondary education in Warri.Advertisement
She obtained an OND from Federal Polytechnic Oko before proceeding to Nnamdi Azikwe University where she studied Mass Communication.
She made her acting debut in 2003 when she was 20 years.
She has acted in about 150 movies some of which include Arrested by love, Eyes of the Nun, Ojuju Calabar, Royal Palace, Before My Eyes, Widows Cult etc.
8.She was paid N7million for her role in Widows Cult where she shaved off her hair.
- Ebube has won several awards e.g ‘Best Actress In A Leading Role’ at AMAA Awards, Most Promising Actress At City People Awards, Actress of the year at The AMVCA Awards,Best Lead Female Actor at Zaffa awards in 2019.
She has been linked romantically to celebrities like Emmanuel Emenike, Nwankwo Kanu, Ogbonna Kanu, and Kcee.
- She was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MFR) in 2011.
- She owns a hair business called Posh Hair, an entertainment company called PoshWorld both launched in 2012 and a clothing line called PoshedUp launched in 2018.
- She has brand endorsements with Numatvlle Megacity and Camosunate, a malaria brand.
She is said to be one of the richest actresses in Nigeria with a net worth estimated at $700000.